Steve+ Hosiery Application Gloves
The Steve Donning Gloves provide you with maximum grip on your compression stockings and lessen the effort required when putting on and removing the hosiery, helping to reduce the strain on your fingers and joints in the hand. Additionally they increase the longevity and durability of your stockings by preventing damage from sources such as your nails or jewellery.
• Maximise the grip on your compression stockings
• Easily rub folds out of your stocking after wearing
• Available in 5 different sizes to find your ideal fit
• Washable at 30°C and can be cleaned with alcohol
• Breathable fabric with latex palm for easy on and off
• Also available in a latex-free version to prevent allergic reactions
If you are someone who has difficulty bending down or stretching to put on/remove their compression hosiery, we recommend the use of a Steve+ Hosiery Applicator Kit to assist with this process. They pair perfectly with the Steve+ Hosiery Application Gloves to improve your day to day quality of life.
Material: Polyester & Latex (unless purchasing the latex-free version)
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Cleaning Instructions: Please wash the gloves at 30°c, can also be cleaned using alcohol
Measure the width of the hand to determine your size on the measurement chart.